Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic.
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Eligibility For Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic as their Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME 2020/2021
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to http://www.abdugusaupolymafara.com.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic 2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip