ADMISSIONS INTO UNILAG POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES (2019/2020 SESSION)
ADMISSION INTO UNILAG POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
This is to inform everyone that the School of Postgraduate Studies of the University of Lagos hereby extends the sale of application forms for suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission in the 2019/2020 academic session from Monday, 17th June 2019 to Monday, 8th July 2019.
As it is proudly said, Unilag is being considered one of the best universities in Nigeria due to its high academic record.
It is no news while majority of graduates wishes to run their Master and even Postgraduates degree in Unilag.
However, it has become a cliche that so many students and even graduates doesn’t know the difference between a postgraduate degree and a master degree. Click to know the difference between a masters degree and a postgraduate degree.
- Factors to consider when choosing a course to study
- How to choose a course to study
- Disadvantages of studying part-time
- Business ideas for students
- Part-time jobs for students
- Disadvantages of part-time jobs for students
Kindly note that Four (4) new programmes have been added to the List of Available Programmes for 2019/2020 session. The programmes are:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in History & Strategic Studies (P/T)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Budgeting & Public Financial Management (F/T & P/T)
- Master of Urban Logistics & Transport Policy (MULTP) (P/T)
- Master of Pensions Management (MPM) (P/T)
Admission Into Unilag Postgraduate Programme
Kindly read through the instructions below:
DATES FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS/INTERVIEWS.
- Candidates are expected to visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews from Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- Hard copies of the Application Forms with Credentials are to be submitted to the respective Departments.
- For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos. E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected]