Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Now Out!
Latest Update: All prospective ND candidates, after submitting their ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS are required to log in to the Application Control Panel and click on the link: Admission/Application Clearance form and follow the prompts.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND Full-Time Courses
We are pleased to inform you that the AUCHI Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now on sale.
The management of the Auchi Polytechnic invites suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Federal Auchi Polytechnic (Post-UTME) National Diploma Morning Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session leading to the award of National Diploma.
Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120. Some courses specified cut-off mark way above 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee.
All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/apprequest.php to complete the online application form after making payment (₦2,000) with the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at www.auchipoly-online.com and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
DO NOT USE CYBERCAFE PHONE NUMBER OR EMAIL FOR YOUR APPLICATION. THIS WILL MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE SCHOOL TO CONTACT SUCH CANDIDATES WHEN THE NEED ARISES. THE POLYTECHNIC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CANDIDATE’S INABILITY TO RECEIVE RELEVANT INFORMATION.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
EXAMINATION DATES: To be communicated later.
DEADLINE: Not specified.
Having read the article, we have attached the post UTME of other polytechnics for your perusal below.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Now On Sale!
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Now on Sale!