Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Latest Update: Federal Polytechnic Mubi post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM).
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Federal Poly Mubi ND Full-Time Courses
- ND Forestry Technology: Forestry Technology
- ND Accountancy: Accountancy
- ND Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering: Agric & Bioengineering
- ND Agric Technology: Agric Technology
- ND Animal Health and Production: Animal Health Production
- ND Architecture Technology: Architectural Technology
- ND Banking and Finance: Banking and Finance
- ND Building Technology: Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management: Business Admin & Mgt
- ND Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering: Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science: Computer Science
- ND Cooperative Economics and Management: Cooperative Economics and Management
- ND Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering
- ND Estate Management: Estate Management
- ND Food Science Technology: Food Technology
- ND Horticulture: Horticulture Technology
- ND Hospitality Management: Hospitality Mgt
- ND Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology: Enviromental Science
- ND Leisure and Tourism: Leisure and Tourism
- ND Library and Information Science: Library and Information Sci
- ND Mass Communication: Mass Communication
- ND Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Nutrition and Dietetics: Nutrition and Dietetics
- ND Office Tech & Mgt: Office Tech & Mgt
- ND Public Administration: Public Admin
- ND Purchasing and Supply: Purchasing and Supply
- ND Quantity Surveying: Quantity Surveying
- ND Science Lab. Tech: Science Lab Tech
- ND Social Development: General Studies
- ND Statistics: Maths and Statistics
- ND Surveying and Geo-Informatics: Survey and Geoinformatics
- ND Urban and Regional Planning: Urban and Regional Planning
- ND Welding and Fabrication: Mechanical Engineering
- ND Wildlife and Ecotourism: Agric Technology
Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Eligibility
- Minimum of Five (5) ‘O’ level WASC/GCE, NABTEB or SSCE/NECO at credit passes in not more than two sittings.
- Must attain the minimum Jamb cut off mark
How to Apply for Federal Poly Mubi Post UTME Form
Application Fee › Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Log on to the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Application Portal via http://fpmportal.net/forms/
- Click on the Start Application Button
- Register and Login
- Select Campus i.e Mubi or Yola Campus
- Select Course form the Drop-down Menu
- Click on the Apply Button to your desired course
- Generate Payment Slip and Proceed to make payment online
- Complete payment and return to portal to complete your application
NOTE: Please kindly note that payment for this form can only be made using ATM Card through Remita. Also, make sure to check your Names and the Amount to pay on the payment slip generated as payment made are Not Refundable. To pay, select your card type and click on the pay now link.
Closing Date: 31st October 2020.
Please address all complaints to FPM through e-mail or phone calls (10:00AM – 4:00PM weekdays only)
+234 (0) 8063618602
+234 (0) 7033065760
+234 (0) 8069240774