Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
UPDATES: Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 from the latest update we have received hasn’t been released. You can check below to find out more details and the process of appliying when it has been realised.
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | ND Full-Time
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bali, Taraba State, National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Bali ND Courses
- ND Accountancy
- ND Agric Technology
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- ND Animal Health and Production Technology
- ND Building Technology
- ND Business Administration and Management (BAM)
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Computer Science
- ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Public Administration
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Statistics
Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Bali as their First choice in the JAMB/UTME 2020 examination and scored a minimum of 140 points and above for ND Agricultural Technology and ND Statistics or 150 points and above for ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Accounting, ND Office Technology and Management and ND Computer Science in addition to 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates that did not choose the Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution should log on to www.jamb.org.ng to change their First Choice Institution to Federal Polytechnic Bali before Friday 27th September 2020.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form
Applicants are to sign up for their new account with Federal Polytechnic Bali portal (http://portal.fedpobali.edu.ng) and generate their RRR before paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only via any means available for them either with ATM card or any bank nationwide.
After payment applicants are to take their Remita payment receipt to the Bursary Department to collect their e-Pin which will enable them complete their online application form.
For further enquiries please contact: 08032645698
Having read the article, we have attached the post UTME of other polytechnics for your perusal below.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Now On Sale!
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Now Out!
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Now on Sale!