Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL).
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) Application Instructions
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for fedpolel 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)