Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Latest Update: Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. Will you like to know immediately the form is out? BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND KEEP CHECKING BACK.
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda.
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME ND Full-Time Courses
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- LIBERAL STUDIES
- PRE-ND BUSINESS STUDIES
- PRE-ND SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT
Federal Polytechnic Kaura Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Examinations, chose Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda as his/her first or second choice and must have scored an aggregate of 120 points and above.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five ( 5 ) relevant passes at credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination ( SSCE ) conducted by the West African Examinations Council WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form
- Visit www.fedponam.edu.ng click on the Student Portal Menu on the left navigation panel and click on Apply for Admission, -> Start Application and fill all requirement, click submit button to process payment via master card, visa card, pos etc. To make payment using your generated RRR return to Student Portal and click Re-print RRR to print your personalized payment invoice (RRR) and go to any commercial bank branch nation wide to make your payment.
- After making the payment, return to the website www.fedponam.edu.ng click on Student Portal and click Continue Application enter your RRR Number, Email Address/Phone Number that you have used, to validate your payment. After which you can create your User Name and password. To complete your application form, fill in the personal data form, qualification, course selection etc.
- Review your forms to ensure accuracy of all the Information you have provided. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
- Print your Acknowledgement Card and Admission Form.
- When admission has been approved you will be notified through SMS or email address you provided, to check your admission status through your account.
- Visit the web site www.fedponam.edu.ng and print your provisional offer of admission. Click Student Registration from the Student Portal to continue with your registration after making Registration Payment.
Contact: 08033123320, 08065025022,08064389198 for more information.