Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
This is to inform the general public that the sales of Application form for admission into various National Diploma (ND) programmes in the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) has commenced.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi General Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess at least four (5) credit passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other three passes relevant to the area of interest.
All eligible JAMB candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as institution of their choice are required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 only to enable them upload their credentials on the polytechnic portal.
Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Specific Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest. All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Post UTME Form
All eligible JAMB candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as the institution of their choice are required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 only to enable them to upload their credentials on the polytechnic portal.
Please note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/Verve/Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
- If you have any issues, please contact the ICT Center or send an email to [email protected]g
NB: In line with JAMB’s new policy on admission, applicants can only be admitted if they make Federal Polytechnic Bauchi their First Choice Institution. To this end, applicants wishing to gain admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi are required to visit the nearest JAMB Office to change to Federal Polytechnic Bauchi as their First Choice Institution, in order to be considered in the ongoing admission exercise.
All applications should be completed on-line and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Having read the article, we have attached the post UTME of other polytechnics for your perusal below.
- Federal Polytechnic Idah (FPI) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Bali Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
- Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Now On Sale!
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Now Out!
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Now on Sale!