FUTA JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out!!!
Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUTA JUPEB Form 2020/2021: To all those interested in gaining admission into the Federal University of Technology, here is some information on the FUTA JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021.
Thus, we are pleased to inform you that applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available.
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
Candidates would be admitted to 200 level into the Federal University of Technology or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by FUTA or any other university of your choice.
At the end of the FUTA Jupeb programme, students who meet the cut off marks from the general exam will be given admission into 200L.
Just like the JAMB UTME process, some students won’t be given admission and some would be given a course they didn’t fill.
This doesn’t mean the JUPEB Programme bad, it just means you have to put more effort if you are to be successful in this Programme.
Please visit jupeb.edu.ng for further information.
- This programme, after completion in 9 months, will give you admission into 200 level of any course you desired in the university or any other universities accepting JUPEB.
- After completing your programme, you must obtain JAMB Direct Entry form (which doesn’t involve writing UTME) and pick any university of your interest.
- The programme is run on FUTA campus
- It’s a cheaper and faster way to gain admission to universities in Nigeria.
- Other universities you can process with your result include, University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, Adekunle Ajasin, University of Benin, University of Ilorin etc
FUTA JUPEB Admission Requirements and Subject Combinations.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should possess five O/Level Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB at not more than two sittings from English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agric. Science, Economics, Geography and Technical Drawing relevant to their proposed course of study.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- Physics, Geography, Mathematics
- Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Physics, Economics, Mathematics
- Economics, Mathematics, Biology
- Biology, Mathematics, Physics
FUTA JUPEB Admission – Available Programmes.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN FUTA, ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS AND:+
1 SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT):
- Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE)
- Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology (AEC)
- Animal Production and Health (APH)
- Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
- Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology (FAT)
- Food Science Technology (FST)
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
2 SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (MME)
- Mechanical Engineering (MME)
- Mining Engineering (MNE)
- Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
- Computer Engineering (CPE)
3 SCHOOL OF SCIENCES (SOS):
- Biochemistry (BCH)
- Biology (BIO)
- Chemistry (CHE)
- Mathematical Science (MTS)
- Microbiology (MCB)
- Physics (PHY)
- Statistics (STA)
4 SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET):
- Architecture (ARC)
- Building Technology (BDT)
- Estate Management (ESM)
- Industrial Design (IDD)
- Quantity Surveying (QSV)
- Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
5 SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCES (SEMS):
- Applied Geology (AGY)
- Applied Geophysics (AGP)
- Marine Science and Technology (MST)
- Meteorology & Climate Science (MCS)
- Remote Sensing & GIS (RSG)
6 SCHOOL OF HEALTH & HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
- Biomedical Technology (BMT)
- Human Anatomy (ANA)
- Physiology (PHS)
7 SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SOC)
- Computer Science (CSC)
- Cyber-security (CSS)
- Information Technology (IFT)
- Information Systems (IFS)
- Software Engineering (SEN)
How to Apply for FUTA JUPEB Admission Form
1. Candidates are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and UABS application to create an account.
2. Login into your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
3. Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on the Remitta platform only in any bank.
4. Login to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online UABS application form. Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
5. The application opens on Monday, 10th June, 2019 and closes on Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
6. Entrance Examination will hold on Friday, 5th August, 2019.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng not later than Wednesday, 31st July, 2019
The listed helplines could be contacted for clarification on issues bordering on the Programme during office hours only: 07056096340, 07039884823, 07061162814.
If you find this article helpful, kindly share it with your friends on social media platforms using the share buttons below.
- UNIPORT JUPEB Admission Form
- UNIHEZ JUPEB Admission Form
- GOUNI JUPEB Admission Form
- FUTO JUPEB Admission Form
- ESUT JUPEB Admission Form
- Clifford University JUPEB Admission Form
- COOU JUPEB Admission Form
- Caritas University JUPEB Form
- AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
- ABSU JUPEB Admission Form
- Al-Hikmah University JUPEB Admission Form