Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time]
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA).
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Gateway Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses.
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at [email protected] or
Call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information.
You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056.