Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic.
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
Eligibility For HAFEDPOLY Post UTME Form
Candidates who made the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic as their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 150 and above.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable application form fee only via the School official portal.
How To Apply For HAFEDPOLY Post UTME
All Application Process is done online via the school portal.
All eligible candidates of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic are advised to first visit the institution official portal before processing the form.
Fill the necessary details correctly before clicking on the submit button.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Go to http://www.hafedpoly.edu.ng/
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the HAFEDPOLY 2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip