How To Be A Jumia Agent
HOW TO BECOME A JUMIA AGENT
When I was at the university, studying to become an engineer, I saw people (students) who were Jumia agents and I looked from afar with bewilderment on how they got to be.
I didn’t know how they became Jumia agents, and someone I asked just refused to tell me how.
And you see, being a student alone sometimes just means you are always broke. 😂
I was always broke and if only I knew how to become a Jumia Agent, just maybe I would have still had a source of income to foot some of my lagging bills.
You will agree with me that everyone needs a side hustle when in school or most persons need.
I understand that in my communication, I am discussing it like I am talking to students, but that’s not what I intend.
This post is really about anyone who wishes to be a Jumia agent.
Anyway, without wasting much time, if you have been thinking of how you can become a Jumia sales agent, then you are just about to be enlightened in this very article.
Some persons take being a Jumia agent as a side hustle but some other persons take it as a full-time hustle.
It is something you can do as a student at the university.
JUMIA SALES AGENT
There are a couple of questions you may want to ask concerning for sure. I will try to just assume some questions and prefer answers to them.
I remember a girl that wanted to become a Jumia Agent her concerns was how she was going to be getting the ordered goods.
And what exactly would be her role as a Jumia Agent… Well, the thing is that there is a difference between a Jumia Sales Agent which you want to become and a Jumia delivery agent.
As a Jumia Agent, your only work is to place orders of products for customers. That’s what you are practically going to be doing. You don’t need to bother yourself about the delivery of the product. That’s not your job.
How To Be A Jumia Sales Agent
Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme, JForce, is a program aimed at empowering and enriching entrepreneurs.
The program lets you make commissions selling items supplied by Jumia itself and for each new sales consultant you recruit. The program even trains its members to make sure they make the best out of themselves! Review
Never say never! Tell me I can earn six figures working as my own boss a year ago and I would tell you to tell that to the birds! The only one who can stop you is you. Joblessness is no longer an excuse for poverty. As a JForce Consultant, you can be what you wanna be; live your dreams and you have a secured future! – Tife Oluwayomi
What’s more? Join the team and start making money too!
How to Sign Up For Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme (JForce)
To become a Jumia Sales Consultant (JForce) agent, follow the below procedure:
- Open https://www.jumia.com.ng/sp-jforce-signup/ in any web browser.
- When the page has fully loaded, fill out the form displayed – all fields are mandatory.
3. Click on the Submit button below the form fields when you’re through.
What Are the Next Steps After Signing up for JForce?
You will then be asked to fill in a form which basically asks for your:
- Full names
- Email address
- Mobile money number (for making payments)
- Phone number (preferred for communications)
- Passport photo
- National ID copy
- National ID number
- Next of Kin Name and Phone Number
- How you heard about JForce. If you were referred by someone, you will be asked to input their email address.
- Once you have signed up for the program, you will receive a confirmation of your submission via mail or SMS.
- In the mail, you will be asked to attend a Business Opportunity Meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, an invite for your first training will be given to you. There, you’ll be given all the tools you need to get started.
- A captain will also be assigned to you to monitor your sales and put you through.
- And within a single week, you are all ready to hit the road!
How Do You Get Paid?
This is the most important question so we will explain how you will earn.
Your total income within a month will be sent to your bank account every month – you would have submitted your account details during your course of registration.
For more enquiries or support, contact JForce scheme on: [email protected]; or call them on: 01 277 2365. Feel free to use the comment section also.
Good luck making money as a Jumia Sales Consultant!
- Disadvantages of part-time jobs for students
- Why it is important for a student to have a blog/vlog
- Why you should have a youtube channel