How To Check Admission Status For Direct Entry Students Through Jamb Caps
JAMB CAPS DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION STATUS
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has enabled the CAPS admission status checking portal for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates. Just like that of UTME, to check your admission status on CAPS portal follow these simple steps below:
- Uniben fees for freshers
- Uniben School Fees for freshers and returning students
- List of courses offered in uniben part time
- List of university that offers part time study
- List of courses offered in Uniben
- List of postgraduate courses offered in uniben
- Uniben postgraduate school fees
- Uniben acceptance fees for fresh students
How To Check JAMB CAPS Direct Entry Profile Admission Status
- Visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
- Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
- You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
- It’ll then bring your details.
- If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If your school is yet to release admission list, it will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
1. how to manage time during jamb examination
2. importance of using jamb past questions.
3. how to check my jamb 2019 result
4. who gives admission, jamb or school?
5. All about jamb caps admission operation
6. what is jamb caps system
7. How To Check Jamb Market Place
8. How to check jamb caps using registration number