How To Check Jamb Caps Using Registration Number
CHECK JAMB CAPS USING JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
Do you wish to know how you can check your jamb caps admission using jamb registration number?
Well, in this article, we will move you through the process step by step on how you can check your jamb caps with only your jamb registration number.
We have been receiving lots of complaints from aspirants who try to check their admission status through jamb caps.
So many of you have been complaining that you have been getting “Invalid login credentials” when you try to access jamb caps.
However, you will keep getting the same message if you don’t know how to check jamb caps in the proper way.
First and foremost, if u want to access jamb caps, click here to login using registration number from your android phone.
How To Login To JAMB CAPS Portal
Follow the procedures below to login to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- Visit the JAMB CAPS login portal by clicking www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “#Click here to login to eFacilty”. It will take you to www.jamb.org.ng/efacilty/login
3. Enter the email address and password you used to register for JAMB in the spaces provided
If you forgotten your JAMB profile password, check the first email JAMB sent to you when you did your jamb registration.
- Click on login after putting your correct login details. You will be taken to your JAMB e-facility profile dashboard as seen below
- From the list of menus on the dashboard, click on “Check JAMB CAPS#”.
Assuming you have followed the steps above and has successfully logged in to your JAMB CAPS portal.
Now, the question is, “It is only showing welcome? Well, if you are using an android phone, that probably what you will get.
JAMB CAPS Login With Mobile Phone
Before you try to login to JAMB CAPS portal, note the following
- You should only use advanced browsers like Google chrome/Firefox (do not use Opera mini)
- The admission status tab will not be visible at the left bar of the browser when you login with a mobile phone.
You need to switch your mobile browser to desktop mode because the JAMB CAPS portal is designed for desktop
To switch to desktop mode, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Menu icon from your browser (the 3 dashes usually at the top right/left corner of your browser)
- From the list of Menu, you will see “Switch to desktop” with a unmarked box beside it
- Click on it to mark the box and switch to desktop mode
- The JAMB CAPS page will reload and you will see the admission status tab on the side bar now
- Click on it to check the JAMB CAPS admissions status page
- Now, you can view your JAMB admission status and JAMB CAPS profile by clicking on “Check admission status” beside the box containing your registration number
NOTE: If you find yourself logged out of JAMB CAPS portal anytime you switch to desktop mode on the welcome page, then you should switch to desktop mode before you login at all.
Finally, I will quickly show you how to check your JAMB CAPS admission status on any small phone/smart phone using opera mini.
- When you get to the welcome page, click on the URL in the address bar.
- Check the URL address properly and look for default.aspx
- Clear the default and change it to candidateadmission
- Hence, you will have default.aspx replaced by candidateadmission.aspx
- Click on the Enter button and the page will reload with your admission status displayed
- Click on the check admission status beside your registration number to check your admission status.
How To Check Jamb Market Place
What is Jamb Market Place About
All About Jamb Caps Admission Process
What is Jamb Caps System
How To Check My Jamb 2019 Result
Importance of using jamb past questions
how to check admission status for direct entry students through jamb caps
Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below. If you have any questions, use the comment section below.