How To Check Jamb Market Place
Jamb Caps Market Place
Today we will be discussing jamb market place and why you should exploit it. Too many jamb candidates have been asking about Jamb Market Place and want to know what to access it.
Firstly, do you know that you can gain admission into a University or Polytechnic you never filled to during jamb?
This is made possible through Jamb Market Place. The Market Place feature enables different Universities or Polytechnics to source for candidates who may meet their admission criteria and didn’t initially choose them.
Some institutions may specify various selection
parameters such as UTME score, State/ Local Government, Gender, preferred programmes/course of the Candidates.
This is what Jamb caps marketplace consideration is all about. Jamb checks your score, local government and course them shares with other schools.
Some of these schools now luckily consider you for admission.
Jamb Market Place
Consider Jamb Market Place like a real market where you go to buy or sell things. What am I trying to say? In Jamb Market Place, it’s not just the institution that sources for students but students can also make themselves available to institutions to consider.
This is made very flexible because a student can indicate a new course from the one earlier chosen provided it’s O’ Level result is complete and also, the subject combination earlier chosen in UTME correlate with the new course.
Furthermore, when an agreement or understanding on Admission consideration between the Institution and candidate based on Market Place operations is reached, the candidate will have to affect such by buying Change of Institution form on the JAMB Portal to be available for download by the new Institution to follow the subsequent steps in the Admission Processing.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION IN JAMB MARKET PLACE CONSIDERATION.
When you visit caps marketplace, you will see something like, the following institutions are considering you for admission, click on accept/reject button, to either accept or reject the offer.
Please be informed that accepting the offer does not mean you have been admitted, it simply implies that you have accepted to be considered for admission by the institution.
If you don’t like the school, don’t accept. Accepting means you have agreed to be a candidate of the institution that has considered you for admission.
A candidate may Accept / Reject Jamb Market Place consideration, subject to a maximum of three (3) Market Place considerations at a time.
HOW TO ACCEPT JAMB CAPS MARKET PLACE
- Login to your Jamb profile by clicking here.
- Ensure to enter the correct email and password you used to register your Jamb profile.
- After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page. Then click CAPS under the admission TAB.
- If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a PC.
- You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘MARKETPLACE’.
- That’s all… You will know if you have been considered for admission in any other institution apart from your school of choice.
Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to let us know how you feel through the comment box.
1. how to manage time during jamb examination
2. importance of using jamb past questions.
3. how to check my jamb 2019 result
4. who gives admission, jamb or school?
5. jamb caps
6. what is jamb caps system
Below are some articles we recommend you check out. They are very educating and please never forget to share with others.
1. why going to school is important
2. how determination helps in an examination
3. disciplined when preparing for an exam
4. things you must learn at the university
5. importance of reading
6. how to choose a course to study
7. why student fail examination after reading hard
8. what a fresher should know about school hostel
9. disadvantages of the school hostel
10. advantages of the school hostel
11. why stay in the school hostel
12. Things you must have in college before graduating
13. why you should go to the university
14. importance of education
15. UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Thank you for visiting www.highfaculty.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria 2019 - 11/07/2019
- UniBen Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 is Out! | University of Benin Post Utme Form - 08/07/2019
- 10 Reasons Why People Fail Job Interview - 08/07/2019