Jamb Economics Recommended Textbooks
Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Macro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.
1. why going to school is important
2. how determination helps in an examination
3. disciplined when preparing for an exam
4. things you must learn at the university
5. importance of reading
6. how to choose a course to study
7. why student fail examination after reading hard
8. what a fresher should know about school hostel
9. disadvantages of the school hostel
10. advantages of the school hostel
11. why stay in the school hostel
12. Things you must have in college before graduating
13. why you should go to the university