Jamb Geography Recommended Textbooks
Adeleke, B.O. Areola .O. 2002 and Leong, G.C. Certificate Physical and Human Geography for Senior Secondary School (West African Edition), Ibadan: Oxford.
Bradshaw, M. et al (2004) Contemporary World Regional Geography, New York: McGraw Hill
Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O.(1999) General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa, China: Longman.
Collins New Secondary Atlas, Macmillan
Fellman, D. et al (2005) Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
Getis, A. et al (2004) Introduction to Geography (Ninth Edition) New York: McGraw Hill
Iloeje, N. P(1999) A New Geography of West Africa, Hong Kong: Longman
Iloeje, N.P(1982) A New Geography of Nigeria (New Education), Hong Kong: London
Nimako, D.A. (2000) Map Reading of West Africa, Essex: Longman.
Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S. (2000) A Regional Geography of Africa (New Edition), Essex: London.
Udo, R.K(1970) Geographical Regions of Nigeria, London: Longman.
Waugh, D. (1995) Geography an Integrated Approach (Second Edition), China: Nelson
Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Adegoke M.A (2013), A Comprehensive Text on Physical, Human and Regional Geography.
1. why going to school is important
2. how determination helps in an examination
3. disciplined when preparing for an exam
4. things you must learn at the university
5. importance of reading
6. how to choose a course to study
7. why student fail examination after reading hard
8. what a fresher should know about school hostel
9. disadvantages of the school hostel
10. advantages of the school hostel
11. why stay in the school hostel
12. Things you must have in college before graduating
13. why you should go to the university
Thank you for visiting www.highfaculty.com