Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
Jigawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time Courses]
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Jigawa State Polytechnic as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Jigawa State Polytechnic.
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
JIGPOLY Available ND Courses
College of Business and Management Studies
- ND in Accountancy
- ND in Business Administration
- ND in Public Administration
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon)
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies
- ND in Architecture
- ND in Building Technology
- ND in Electrical and Electronics
- ND in Quantity Surveying
- ND in Welding and Fabrication
- ND in Civil Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Mechanical Engineering (starting soon)
- ND in Estate Management (starting soon)
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning (starting soon)
College of Science and Technology
- ND in Computer Science
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology
- ND in Statistics
- ND in Environmental Health (starting soon)
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon)
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
How to Apply for JIGPOLY Post UTME Screening
Interested candidates are advised to visit http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/jigpoly/ to apply and make payment using the Remita platforms.
The new application fee for ND courses is ₦3,000.00 (Non-refundable).
31st November, 2020.
For more info, you may wish to contact: 08065496689, 08062111399