Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form For 2020/2021 Is Out!
Lagos State College of Nursing Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Lagos State School Of Nursing Igando Admission Form 2020/2021 – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into General Nursing Training Programme at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA Lagos. The programme will commence in October 2020.
Sales of online admission commence from Saturday 16th May – Monday 31st August 2020.
However, before you apply for the school of nursing, there are a few articles you should read through.
SEE THESE ARTICLES:
- List of nursing school in Nigeria
- Difference Between RN, RM and BSN
- Types of Nursing Degrees In Nigeria
These articles will tell you more about the school of nursing in Nigeria. They will explain the major difference between going to a school of nursing and going to a university.
Also, the amount of money you are expected to be earning as a nurse. Take your time to visit the articles.
Lagos State College of Nursing Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years
How To Apply For Lagos State College Of Nursing
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR DEPARTMENT OF NURSING ADMISSION 2020
A. NEW PAYMENT METHOD
- Kindly log on to the Lagos State College of Nursing portal via https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contain your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
B. OLD PAYMENT METHOD
Application forms are obtainable at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, LASU-Isheri Road, Igando (Within the premises of Alimosho General Hospital) upon payment of Ten Thousand One Hundred Naira into the Sterling Bank Account of the Lagos State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Account No: 0072980948.
Each Candidate is required to produce a Bank Teller Receipt indicating payment at the point of collection of forms in the College. P.O.S Payment is also available.
Submission of Forms
Completed application forms with 4 passport photographs and photocopies of relevant documents (Birth certificate, Testimonial and WASCCE/NECO etc) are to be submitted to the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing Igando on or before Monday 31st August 2020.
- Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown and will hold at the Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing premises by 9am.
- Examination questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Introduction to Nursing.
Sales of form close on Monday 31st August 2020.
- Please note that only successful candidates will be shortlisted for interview
- First-year fee of Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (230, 000) which includes tuition and accommodation is to be paid before resumption and receipt brought along on the resumption
- Note that this advert disclaims all other calls for application into Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health, Igando Lagos.
- Avoid fraudsters (This advert is on PUNCH NEWSPAPER OF 21ST MAY, 2020)
For more information please call: 080333061863, 08149945251
Lastly, there are certain questions we are being asked by the aspirants of nursing. We have answered all the questions are you can take your time to go through the answers in the articles below.
- Can I Study Nursing Without Physics And Chemistry
- Can An Art Student Study Nursing In Nigeria?
- Does School Of Nursing Require Jamb? Check This To Find Out!
- What Are The Subject Required For Nursing In Jamb
- How To Become A Nurse In Nigeria