N-power Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020 and Application Guideline
About N-power Nigeria Programme
N-Power is additionally connected to the Federal Government’s policies within the economic, employment and social development arenas.
N-Power Nigeria Recruitment addresses the challenge of youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
The N-power Nigeria scheme is a programme which is aimed at achieving productivity in the country through skill development and knowledge.
Due to the high rate of unemployment, N-power is an initiative aimed at addressing this challenge and providing a structure for development at the same time providing a solution to inadequate public services and also boosting the Nigeria economy.
It is also a tool by the government in diversifying the economy by equipping the youths with world-class skills which can move them to become innovators and entrepreneurs.
N-power is not restricted to only graduates. It also provides technical and business skills to non-graduates to improve their lively hood in the Nigeria system.
Apart from fundamental knowledge given to candidates, they are also exposed to practical skills and innovations.
N-power Nigeria Recruitment 2019
To ascertain if the N-power Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official N-power Plc recruitment portal: www.portal.npower.gov.ng or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Recruitment application details are out.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment.
N-Power is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas.
The modular programmes under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
Some of these graduates will also help in actualizing Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
N-power General Recruitment Requirements
- N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. At this time, however, the initial modular programmes in N-Power are designed for Nigerian citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
- You will need to meet the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, the selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide;’
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone; and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- While there are fixed requirements along the way, we will be relying on you to take ownership of the process and take the lead in shaping your route, by making the most of the training that you will receive.
- For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
N-power Recruitment Criteria
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For N-power Recruitment
Application is usually done on the N-power official website. Click here to visit the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply there.
1. Available job opportunities at Nigerian Airline emirate group
2. N-power Nigeria recruitment for 2019
3. N-POWER NIGERIA: AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND ALL YOU MUST KNOW
4. Possible reasons why people fail job interview
5. EFCC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Latest Application Updates Portal