NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarship
2019 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
This is to inform eligible Nigerian Students that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in conjunction with Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo) has invited full-time undergraduates who are in their second year for a National University Scholarship.
- Business ideas for students
- Parttime jobs for students
- Disadvantages of part-time jobs for students
- Steps of becoming a jumia sales agent
- Why you should have a youtube channel
This programme is designed to reward outstanding academic performance and to promote academic excellence across the country.
Application Deadline: October 23, 2019.
Scholarship Value: N200,000 per session
- Agricultural Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Geosciences / Geology
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials / Corrosion Engineering
- Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Physics / Applied Physics
- This scholarship is exclusively for Nigerian citizens.
- All applicants must be in their second year and in an accredited University in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must NOT be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
- Female applicants will be given higher consideration.
- All applicants are expected to have a valid email address and an active phone number.
- Applicants are expected to submit their personal and educational information during the application.
- Applicants are required to scan the following documents and attach it to their application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph (white background and 200kb max size).
- Admission letter from Jamb or the University.
- Original Jamb result
- Original copy of O’Level result
- Letter of identification from the local government of origin.
- Academic results for 100 level.
How to Apply:
- Click HERE to apply.
- Once the scholarship page is loaded, click on “Apply Now“.
- Create an account by providing your personal details.
- Verify your email address to proceed
- After email verification, return to the scholarship page by clicking HERE
- Enter your verified email and the password you used to create your account.
- Enter your educational and other information and upload the required documents.
- Ensure that your application name is the same as the names that appear on your documents.
- Review your information and submit your application.
- Check your email or phone for notification of a successful application.
- Login again to download your profile.
- Proceed to your Head of Department and get your profile signed.
- Scan and upload a copy of your signed profile.
- That’s it!
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on eligibility
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a computer-based test
- The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
- Application is totally FREE
- Multiple applications attract automatic disqualification.
Thank you for reading!
SEE OTHER ARTICLES:
- Disadvantages of part-time study
- Why you should consider part-time over full time
- Part-time study over full time
- 10 reasons why people fail a job interview