POLYIBADAN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN).
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission in Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan are to note that the institution will not conduct physical screening examination. Candidates are advised to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
Kindly see the application details below:
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply and are advised to do the change of institution with JAMB.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form.
The price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Friday 20th September, 2019.