The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session [ND Full-Time]
If you took part in the just concluded JAMB examination and filled in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki as your preferred institution, then I am pleased to inform you that the Post UTME form is out for purchase.
However, you must meet the eligibility criteria before you can purchase the form. One of these criteria is you must meet or exceed the set JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki.
Thus, applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly see the application details below:
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Food Technology
- Local Government Studies
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Post UTME
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, post UTME form is N2,800 (two thousand, eight hundred naira only).
1. Go to http://apply.tops.edu.ng/.
2. Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button.
3. Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
4. Proceed to the login page and log in with your email addresss and Phone Number.
5. The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal.
6. Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
7. Print a copy of your application form.