UBTH Centre For Training Community Health Officers Admission Form Is Out!!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH Centre For Training Community Health officers Ekpoma for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The training which lasts for two calendar years will commence in September, 2020. It leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
Basic Educational Qualification
West African School Certificate/GCE “O” level OR Senior Secondary School Certificate (NECO) with five (5) credits which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
Professional Qualification and Experience:
In addition to the qualification above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience:
(i) Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience.
(ii) Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira (₦10,000.00) only to the UBTH TSA ACCOUNT using the REMITA PLATFORM in any commercial bank.
- Application forms are to be obtained from the school, CTCHO UBTH, Benin-City.
- Deadline for the payment and submission of completed application form is 3rd August, 2020.
- You are to come with the following documents on the interview date:
a) Bank Receipts (evidence) of payment of application fee.
b) Valid or Current Practice License.
d) CHEW Certificate/Abridged Certificate/DCH Certificate (as applicable).
e) Evidence of change of name (if applicable).
Written Test and Interview:
Selection for admission will be based on candidates’ performance at a competitive written test and oral interview to be conducted on Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th August, 2020 respectively.
Candidates are to bring along the originals and photocopies of certificate master-list to the examination Centre
For further information, please contact 07035218882.
- School Of Nursing UBTH School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Types of Nursing Degrees And Their Differences (RN, RM and BSN)
- UBTH School Fees 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students
- UBTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out!!
- UBTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out!!
- UBTH Midwifery Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out!!
- UBTH Centre For Training Community Health Officers Admission Form Is Out!!
- UBTH School Of Health Admission Form For 2020/20201 Is Out!!
- UBTH Institute Of Health Technology Admission Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!!