Uniben Clearance Procedure
Uniben Online Clearance Process/Procedures
This is to inform all the UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the clearance procedure they have to follow.
UNIBEN Clearance Schedule – UTME and DE
- The UTME and Direct Entry Candidates admitted into University of Benin for 2019/2020 academic session are required to login at https://www.uniben.edu, click waeup portal with the PUTME/PUDE username and password used for their application and result checking.
- Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID and You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
- Only candidates with THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR PUTME & PUDE ALREADY EMBEDDED IN their DOCUMENTS AND WITH requisite results to clear should proceed to pay THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF non-refundable acceptance fee ITEMIZED BELOW.
|S/NO||ITEMS||COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES CANDIDATES ( N )||OTHER CANDIDATES ( N )|
|5||MTN NET LIBRARY||4,000.00||4,000.00|
|6||COLLEGE DEVELOPMENT LEVY (MEDICAL STUDENTS ONLY)||20,000.00||–|
Schools/Departments under College of Medical Sciences:
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Nursing Science
- Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your e-mail and phone number by using “Edit” button.
- On the Menu, click on “My data” select “Payment” option then click on “Add onlinepayment ticket”
- Select from the Payment Category, Acceptance Fee and click on “Create Ticket” button and then click the link under Payment ID.
- Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
- Then click on “PAY”
- If payment is successful, an acceptance slip will appear on the screen. Copy the “Clearance Activation Code” on the acceptance payment slip.
- Click on “My Data” on the menu and select “Clearance data” Enter your “Clearance Activation Code”to open yourClearance/Eligibility form.
- Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents:
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Acceptance Letter
- Guarantor’s Letter
- Affidavit of Good Conduct
- Affidavit of Non-Membership of Secret Cults
- JAMB & UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
- At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on “Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility Form when you are done. You cannot edit the Clearance /Eligibility Form after final submission.
- Click on “Download clearance slip” button and print your Clearance/Eligibility slip. Present it with online payment receipt, six (6) copies each of the listed items a to g in item 12, including six coloured passport photographs with red background and WAEC/NECO Scratch Card for checking results online to the clearance officers. The original credentials are for sighting during the physical clearance.
- Physical clearance commencement date to be announced later.
- Limited accommodations are available for Fresh candidates.
- Prohibition of Financial Transactions at Clearance Venue: There shall be no financial transactions in whatever form at the Main Auditorium Clearance Venue. Consequently, sales of Faculty Prospectus, Collection of dues, levies and other forms of Payment and Purchases are strictly prohibited. The release of completed and signed Clearance/eligibility form to student should not be tied to any other payment other than the fund paid for clearance.
- List Of Full-Time Courses Offered In Uniben
- List of Courses Offered in UNIBEN Part-time
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Acceptance Fee For Freshers
- Uniben School Fees For Freshers/Returning Students
- UNIBEN Hostel Fees
- UNIBEN Postgraduate School Fees for 2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Courses
- Uniben Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Uniben Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Hostels Accommodation And Their Differences
- UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Application 2019/2020 Has Commenced
- How To Calculate UNIBEN’s Aggregate Score
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Degree Entrance Examination Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission List For 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released
- Uniben Part Time School Fees For Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Entrance Examination Results for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 is Out | Check Here
- Uniben Physical Clearance Documents
- Uniben Clearance Procedure
- Uniben Physical Clearance Date 2020 | UNIBEN Online & Physical Clearance 2020
- Uniben Hostel Accommodation Application 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Cut-Off Mark For Each Department 2020/2021