Uniben Diploma; Courses, Admission UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out
The Authorities of Uniben invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into her one and two years diploma program for 2019 session. This article focuses on the courses and admission requirements of the school. Each course highlighted here has its own admission requirement. Most of the Available diploma programs are organized by professional institutes of Uniben.
Interested candidates for admission Uniben diploma program for 2029/2020 academic session should begin preparations for it. The program is available on both full time and part-time basis and the duration depends on the program, some run for a year while some also run for 2 years.
UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Programmes and Requirements
- Diploma in Health Administration and Management (DHAM).
- Diploma in Nursing Administration and Management (DNAM)
- Diploma in Primary Health Care and Statistics (DPHICS)
- Diploma in Maritime Studies, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Certificate Course In Early Child Health/ Development
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are displayed on the University websites: https: uniben.edu
To qualify for the various full-time and part-time diploma/certificate programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Diploma Admission
All applications should be done between
31st July, 2018 and 30th September, 2018 midnight.
The procedure for the 2019/2020 application is as follows:
UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 Out | Apply Now – Uniben.edu
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on My Uniben Portal at the top of the display page to proceed.
- On the https://myuniben.org click on ‘Online Application’ (top of front page).
- Click on Apply and read the instructions carefully before clicking on Continue.
- To start the application process, Click on ‘Start a New Application’, provide all required information and click on PAY WITH CARD.
- It will direct you to click on a link: Click here to open a window that will take you to Interswitch WebPAY site to make the payment.
- Do not close the window where you were directed to click on the above link. After a successful payment, go to the window and click on After a successful payment click here to proceed to Application.
- Please follow the instructions to pay the application fee of N10,050.00 (The fee excludes other charges), excluding Interswitch and Portal Services charges with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank.
- However you must copy your application number and reference number because you will require it to resume your application.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
NOTE: Any application form not properly filled by the closing date will not be treated.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out”.
Thanks For Reading
- List Of Full-Time Courses Offered In Uniben
- List of Courses Offered in UNIBEN Part-time
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Acceptance Fee For Freshers
- Uniben School Fees For Freshers/Returning Students
- UNIBEN Hostel Fees
- UNIBEN Postgraduate School Fees for 2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Courses
- Uniben Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Uniben Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Hostels Accommodation And Their Differences
- UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Application 2019/2020 Has Commenced
- How To Calculate UNIBEN’s Aggregate Score
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Degree Entrance Examination Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission List For 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released
- Uniben Part Time School Fees For Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Entrance Examination Results for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 is Out | Check Here
- Uniben Physical Clearance Documents
- Uniben Clearance Procedure
- Uniben Physical Clearance Date 2020 | UNIBEN Online & Physical Clearance 2020
- Uniben Hostel Accommodation Application 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Cut-Off Mark For Each Department 2020/2021