Uniben Hostel Fees
UNIBEN HOSTEL FEES
This is to inform all the students of the University of Benin(UNIBEN), who are interested in staying in the school hostel in the 2019/20 session should take note of these guidelines.
Interested students are to pay the UNIBEN accommodation charges as requested by the school.
Payment of charges for the new session will be enabled shortly.
There are also things not expected to be brought to school if you are to stay in the school hostel which is listed below:
- Gas cookers: This is highly prohibited and the possible reason is that you could burn that the school hostel hereby endangering your life and those of other persons ion the hostel.
- Electric Cooker/Boiler: The reason for this is not different from above. It is not allowed in the Uniben school hostel.
- Fuel or Generator: These are also not allowed in the school hostel.
Notwithstanding, there are also things not permitted in the Uniben school hostel and should not be practised:
- Fighting: Fighting is not allowed in the school hostel. In fact, if you know you are hurt tempered and can’t control your anger, you are not expected to stay in Uniben school hostel.
Disadvantages of staying in the school hostel
Advantages of staying in the school hostel
Ways to maintaining cleanliness in the school hostel
Why you should consider staying in the school hostel as a fresher
- Smoking/Drinking: It is forbidden to smoke or drink in the Uniben school hostel and if you must do any of these things, it must be outside the school premises.
- Homosexuality: As a normal societal ethics, it is wrong and morally inappropriate to practice homosexuality. Thus, this is not allowed in the school hostel or within the school premises.
In addition, what society is against, the school is against.
UNIBEN Hostel Application Procedure
Please note that no student is allowed to book and transfer to another student as this is a punishable Offence.
Step 1: Log into your Uniben portal @ https://uniben.waeup.org/. Under Accommodation, Select Particular Hall of Interest.
This is a compulsory step for all that require accommodation in any of the reserved halls. For example, hall 5, hall 6, NDDC, etc.
Those that require accommodation in Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3 or Hall 4 and do not want to specify hostel can skip this step and go straight to step 2 after logging in.
The next available space will be automatically assigned
Step 2: Under Payments, Create Bed Allocation ticket. Make payment using any valid ATM card.
Step 3: Go ahead and book your particular space using the activation code on your payment slip, if the desired hall is any of 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Step 4: Proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, upon successful booking.
Kindly note that allocated spaces will be retrieved and become available for others to book after 2 days (48 hrs) of not paying the Hostel maintenance fee.
Step 5: Print out relevant Slips to use for clearance into the Halls of Residence.
Students that require space in any of the reserved halls should submit their payment slip to student affairs.
Any Student allocated a space in the reserved hall is also expected to go ahead and book with their activation code and to Immediately proceed to pay the relevant Hostel Maintenance fee assigned to your allocated space, within 48 hours, upon successful booking.
- Uniben fees for freshers
- Uniben School Fees for freshers and returning students
- List of courses offered in uniben part time
- List of university that offers part time study
- List of courses offered in Uniben
- List of postgraduate courses offered in uniben
- Uniben postgraduate school fees
- Uniben acceptance fees for fresh students