UNIBEN Jupeb Admission List 2020
We are pleased to inform you that the UNIBEN Jupeb Admission List 2020 is out and you can follow the steps below to check for yours.
So if you are among those that participated in the screening exercise or you know someone that did, share this post with them because we will be showing you the simple way to check if you have been admitted or not.
The next question that will come into any UNIBEN admission seekers’ mind is “How Do I Check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
UNIBEN JUPEB Admission List 2020 Out | Clearance Begins Immediately
Following the release of the University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB entrance exam result, the management of the university released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
Check UNIBEN JUPEB Admission List 2020
- Go to UNIBEN WAeUP portal https://uniben.waeup.org/login,
- Login with your Username and Password to access your admission status.
UNIBEN JUPEB Clearance Procedure.
2. Click on “Download application slip”. Print it and take note of your ID. and Password. You will henceforth, use your ID and Password for subsequent login. Login and print your provisional admission letter.
3. ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE RIGHT PASSPORT SIZE (1-inch X 1-inch) WITH RED BACKGROUND PHOTOGRAPH USED FOR THE SCREENING AND ALREADY EMBEDDED IN THEIR DOCUMENTS AND WITH REQUISITE RESULTS TO CLEAR SHOULD PROCEED TO FILL OUT THEIR CLEARANCE FORM.
4. Optional: You can change your password by clicking “change password” button and you can also change your email and phone number by using “Edit”button.
5. Your record has been activated to enable you fill out the clearance form.
6. Click on “My Data”on the menu and select “Clearance data”option.to open your Clearance/Eligibility form.
7. Fill the Clearance/Eligibility Form appropriately. Scan and upload the following documents;
- “O’ level Certificates and Statements of ‘O’ level results from the schools.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Acceptance Letter.
- Guarantor’s Letter.
- Affidavit of Good Conduct.
- Affidavit of Non Membership of Secret Cults.
- UNIBEN offer of Provisional Admission slips
(Please note that affidavits sworn in any Court of Law in Nigeria are acceptable)
8. At the bottom of the Clearance/Eligibility Form, click on the “Save”button to return later and complete the form OR click on“Save and request clearance” button to finally submit your Clearance/Eligibility.
9. Make relevant copies as requested by your officers.
10. Upon successful physical clearance, proceed to pay you School Fee/Charges. Please note that you are not allowed into the lecture halls and to proceed with any other activity without evidence of payment of fees.
11. On the Menu, click on “My data”. select “Payment”option then click on “Add online payment ticket” button.
12. Select from the Payment Category, “School Fee”and click on “Create Ticket”button and then click the link under Payment ID.
13. Click on the “College Pay” button to view payment details and click the “Submit” button to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
14. Select your ATM Card type: Verve or Master Card and supply the card details (card number, expiration date, 4-digit PIN etc) as required.
15. Then click on “PAY” button.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIBEN JUPEB Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Clearance Begins Immediately“.
Thanks For Reading
- Uniben Jupeb School Fees For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN JUPEB Result 2019/2020 Released | Check Your JUPEB Entrance Result Here 2019/20
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Jupeb Admission List 2020
- UNIBEN JUPEB Foundation Programme Admission 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements
- Uniport Jupeb School Fees For 2019/2020 Academic Session