UNIBEN JUPEB Programme Admission 2020/2021 Academic Session
UNIBEN JUPEB FOUNDATION PROGRAMME
There are several ways to gain admission to different universities in Nigeria without having to write jamb. JUPEB is just one of such medium. To know the number of universities that partner with JUPEB, you should click here.
In collaboration with JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION BOARD (JUPEB), the University of Benin invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for 2020/2021 Session.
JUPEB ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “0” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE, (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, and UNIPORT etc.
JUPEB SUBJECT COMBINATION ARE AVAILABLE
1 ART Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies-History/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies Economics/Government/Literature in English
2 Education All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
3 Management Science Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies/Government Accounting/Economics/Government Economics/Government/Geography Christian Religious Studies/Economics/Government
4 Law Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
5 Life Science Biology/Chemistry/Physics
6 Physical Science Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics Geography/Chemistry/Physics
7 Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Nursing Biology/Chemistry/Physics
8 Engineering Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
9 Agricultural Science Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of TWO SEMSTERS. It is strictly a nonresidential programme.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The procedure for the 2019/2020 University Benin Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), Entry Screening application is as follows:
The procedure for application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu Or uniben.waeup.org
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process (not the cybercafe’s mail).
3. Click on JUPEB Pre-Degree Studies 2020/2021
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Provide all the necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
6. An immediate mail will be sent to the provided e-mail address.
7. Open your mail to get your system generated ID and Password that you will use to login.
8. On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
9. Enter your user name and the password from the mail to login.
10. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all the required information and upload your passport photograph.
11. Upload a clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
NOTE: The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION AND FAILURE/FORFEITURE OF ADMISSION
12. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N15,000.00 (The fee excludes other charges for Past questions and Portal Services of N2000.00) with an ATM-Enabled Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.
14. You cannot edit your application after submission.
15. Print out the Application slip.
SEE JUPEB SCHOOL FEES:
- UNIBEN Jupeb School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Jupeb School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT Jupeb School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIUYO Jupeb School Fees For 2020/2021 Academic Session
MODE OF STUDY:
Face to face contact at the UNIBEN JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin, Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
APPLICATION START DATE:
Application website will be open by 7 am on
Monday, July 1st 2020.
Application website closes by Midnight on Sunday 1st September 2020. (i.e all applications must be concluded online not later than 1st September 2020). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the examination.
1. Admission into various JUPEB programmes shall be through entrance examination to be conducted between 6th and 7th September 2020. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
2. Candidates should go back online on Wednesday 4th September 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their examination.
We do hope you find this article helpful. Kindly check the articles below.
- UNIBEN JUPEB Result 2019/2020 Released | Check Your JUPEB Entrance Result Here 2019/20
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Jupeb Admission List 2020
- UNIBEN JUPEB Foundation Programme Admission 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements
- How to prepare for any exam effectively
- IJMB Registration
- All About IJMB Programme
- Why people fail exam after preparing for it
- How to choose a course to study