UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2018… The management of University of Benin (UNIBEN) wishes to inform all interested candidates that the admission form for MBA Programme for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Masters in Business Administration (MBA) programme.
UNIBEN MBA Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have five credit passes, including English and Mathematics at the O’Level as basic requirement
- Candidates with Bachelors degree from approved universities must obtain a minimum of Second Class Lower Division
- Candidates with Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university who have passed with a minimum of Credit may also be considered for admission
- Holders of HND with Credit pass in administration disciplines are eligible for admission
- All candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year managerial/ administrative experience.
- There will be pre-admission screening which may include a written test, post-secondary academic transcript evaluation and oral interview.
UNIBEN MBA Programme Duration
The duration for the Full-Time MBA programme is three semesters (18 months), while that of the Part-Time MBA programme is six terms (24 months).
How to Apply for UNIBEN MBA Admission
Candidates are to purchase application forms online with valid VERVE OR MASTER ATM BANK card from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
The Application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out from the UNIBEN portal at myuniben.org.
Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook or twitter
- List Of Full-Time Courses Offered In Uniben
- List of Courses Offered in UNIBEN Part-time
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Acceptance Fee For Freshers
- Uniben School Fees For Freshers/Returning Students
- UNIBEN Hostel Fees
- UNIBEN Postgraduate School Fees for 2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Courses
- Uniben Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Uniben Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Hostels Accommodation And Their Differences
- UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Application 2019/2020 Has Commenced
- How To Calculate UNIBEN’s Aggregate Score
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Degree Entrance Examination Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission List For 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released
- Uniben Part Time School Fees For Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Entrance Examination Results for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 is Out | Check Here
- Uniben Physical Clearance Documents
- Uniben Clearance Procedure
- Uniben Physical Clearance Date 2020 | UNIBEN Online & Physical Clearance 2020
- Uniben Hostel Accommodation Application 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Cut-Off Mark For Each Department 2020/2021