Uniben Physical Clearance 2018/2019 And The Documents Needed
Uniben Physical Clearance For 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Are you a student who has been given admission into the University of Benin (Uniben) and wants to know the documents required for Uniben Physical Clearance For 2018/2019 Academic Session? You are just about to be guided so you won’t have any problem with the clearance process.
The requirements for Uniben Physical Clearance for 2018/2019 academic session isn’t too different from the previous years.
Before you proceed to Uniben for physical clearance, you have to make sure of a few things:
1. Successfully paid the Acceptance Fee
2. Done Uniben online clearance
3. It’s your day for physical clearance
4. You have a print out of the invitation letter.
5. Your required documents for physical clearance are ready. Click here to see the list of documents required for Uniben physical clearance.
Please note that the Uniben physical clearance process is very simple if you have your required documents ready.
To an extent, Uniben can be strict with the clearance process and you can even lose your admission for some severe mistakes.
Personally, a friend was given admission into Uniben in 2014/2015 academic session but because of how severe the mistakes he made was, he was not cleared and its admission was withdrawn.
He was told to go and correct the mistake and re-apply for Uniben if he still wants to school in Uniben. The way the mistake was, if he didn’t correct it and gets admission again, he will still not be cleared.
Here, let’s make a list Uniben Physical Clearance For 2018/2019 Academic Session required documents:
- Jamb Admission letter
- Jamb original result slip
- Waec, Gce Or Neco result
- Acceptance letter
- Guarantors letter
- Affidavit of good conduct
- Affidavit of non-membership of cult
- Local government of origin
- Birth certificate
- 2 scratch cards(Waec, Gce Or Neco)
- Passports (You need as much as 46)
THE FEW COMMON MISTAKES FRESHERS WHO COME FOR PHYSICAL CLEARANCE USUALLY MAKE, THOUGH THEY ARE REMEDIABLE.
1. Uniben usually specifies the dimensions of the passport (Usually 1*1) and the background to be used which is usually red. Using a wrong passport background is an issue.
2. Discrepancies in the Date of Birth of WAEC/NECO, JAMB and (or) POST UTME. If there exists any variation get an Affidavit in any court around to that effect. It’s a common mistake that won’t get you cleared till it is corrected.
3. Mistakes of having a different local government of origin in WAEC/NECO, JAMB or POST UTME can make you not to be cleared. Ensure that your documents specify the real local government of origin.
4. Having more than two sittings of WAEC/NECO.
5. If you fail to bring your SSCE certificate when your SSCE result is up to Two (2) years or older, you won’t be cleared. Ensure to come with your SSCE Result Certificate during your online clearance. Don’t come with result print out or statement of result.
6. Without your local government of origin certificate, you won’t be cleared. Your Local Government “CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN is very important and you have to get it. It really doesn’t take any effort apart from time and money to get the certificate.
7. The age on your birth certificate has to tally with the age on your other documents like WAEC/NECO, JAMB RESULT, AND POST UTME etc… if for any reason it doesn’t, swear an affidavit for that or just do age declaration.
8. Not coming with your jamb admission letter won’t make you get cleared. Some persons actually don’t come with their saying it’s only the school admission letter that matters. If you want to be cleared, come with both admission letter for school and jamb.
9. Not arranging your files properly and in the manner required can even make the clearance officer walk you out talkless of clearing you. Click here to see the order in which you should arrange your files for Uniben Physical clearance for 2018/2019 academic session.
10. Not swearing affidavit of good conduct and non-membership of a secret court can make you not to get cleared. To ensure you are ready to abide by the rules, you will have to swear two affidavits. They are Affidavit of Good Conduct and Non-membership of secret courts.
UNIBEN PHYSICAL CLEARANCE
Now that the documents required for Uniben physical clearance have been established and the common remediable mistakes students make and how to avoid them, we expect that you to have a smooth physical clearance.
Just in case you have been thinking of where to stay during your Uniben Physical Clearance, Uniben management has provided temporal accommodation during this physical exercise for a period of 2-3 weeks.
Also, if you are in the dilemma of choosing between the school hostel and off campus, I would advise you to check these articles below:
1. advantages of staying in the school hostel
2.disadvantages of staying in the school hostel
3. why you should stay in the school hostel as a fresher
4. why staylites are supposed to stay off campus
Welcome to the Great University Of Benin. Click here for more details.
Thanks for reading.
Please share with your friends on social media so they won’t have to make mistakes that they can possibly avoid without stress with their Uniben Physical Clearance.
1. disadvantages of part-time study
2. universities that offer part-time study
3. federal universities in Nigeria
4. courses offered in Uniben part-time
5. state universities in Nigeria
6. private universities in Nigeria
7. why you should consider part-time study
1. how to choose a course to study
2. importance of reading
3. Why people fail an exam after preparing so hard for it
4. Things you shouldn’t leave the university without learning
5. why is school important
6. why you should go to university
7. ways to maintain cleanliness in the school hostel
8. importance of education
1. List of Happy Birthday messages
Thank you for visiting www.highfaculty.com
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria 2019 - 11/07/2019
- UniBen Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 is Out! | University of Benin Post Utme Form - 08/07/2019
- 10 Reasons Why People Fail Job Interview - 08/07/2019