UniBen Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 is Out! | University of Benin Post Utme Form
This is to inform the suitably qualified candidates that are interested in UNIBEN Post UTME that the UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. Thus, I will advise you to carefully read this article to the end to know what you must do and how you should successfully apply for UNIBEN Post UTME.
The screening exercise will take place between 23rd November 2020 and 8th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University of Benin(UNIBEN).
It shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. And all candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
Candidates Eligible for UNIBEN Post UTME
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
S/N GROUP COURSE CATEGORIES/FACULTY
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
Mathematics and Economics
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
Education – Physical Sciences
Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
Education Life Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
Early Childhood Education
Candidates should go back on-line to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIEN Post UTME Application Closing Date.
Application website closes by midnight of 14th September, 2020. Candidates, who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
- List Of Full-Time Courses Offered In Uniben
- List of Courses Offered in UNIBEN Part-time
- UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Acceptance Fee For Freshers
- Uniben School Fees For Freshers/Returning Students
- UNIBEN Hostel Fees
- UNIBEN Postgraduate School Fees for 2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Courses
- Uniben Academic Calendar For 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Uniben Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Hostels Accommodation And Their Differences
- UNIBEN Hostel Accommodation Application 2019/2020 Has Commenced
- How To Calculate UNIBEN’s Aggregate Score
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Degree Entrance Examination Date for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission List For 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List 2019/2020 Released
- Uniben Part Time School Fees For Fresh Students 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIBEN Diploma/Certificate Admission Form For Full Time & Part Time 2019/2020 Out
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) Part-Time Entrance Examination Results for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- UNIBEN MBA Programme Admission Form 2020/2021 Is Out
- UNIBEN Post UTME Result 2019/2020 is Out | Check Here
- Uniben Physical Clearance Documents
- Uniben Clearance Procedure
- Uniben Physical Clearance Date 2020 | UNIBEN Online & Physical Clearance 2020
- Uniben Hostel Accommodation Application 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Cut-Off Mark For Each Department 2020/2021