The University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is now on sale. Candidates that scored below the prescribed cut off marks for their courses of choice are enjoined to make use of this opportunity.
It should also be known that you can transfer as a fresh student.
Because I know many fresher students actually didn’t get the course they filled in for because they probably didn’t meet the UNILAG admission requirement.
That’s if you have been offered admission into UNILAG but you were not given the course of your dream, you are advised to also purchase the UNILAG Change of Course Form 2020/2021.
The only viable reason that you may not be given your preferred course in Unilag is if you do not meet the admission requirement(UNILAG CUT OFF MARK).
HOW MUCH IS UNILAG CHANGE OF COURSE FORM
The University of Lagos, UNILAG change of course form is One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500) Only.
Please be informed that the fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the University’s Official Payment Portal.
How To Apply For The University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Change Of Course Form
- The fee for the application form is one thousand five hundred Naira only (NGN1500).
- Candidates should log in to the schools portal and click “apply for a change of Programme”.
- Select the new Programme you want to change to and then you should click on the confirm eligibility and submit button.
- Go to any bank and make payment for change of program.
- Go back to the portal to print your result slip by clicking the ” Print Post Utme Result Link”
- Print your slip and keep it safe for reference purpose.
- Any complaint should be mailed to [email protected] for rectification.
- Do not go through anyone posing himself as an agent to the school because they are nothing but scammers. The school won’t give you any phone number or account number. Everything is done online. Beware!
Courses You Can Change To With The Form
The Change of course form is available for the following programs: You can only change your course to the following departments.
- Creative Arts
- Adult Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Igbo Education
- Yoruba Education
- French Education
- CRS Education
- Geography Education
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Technology Education
- Biomedical Engineering
Please note that any course not in this list above does not accept candidates through the change of course channel.
Candidates who were rejected for some silly mistakes in the Jamb Utme and O’level subject combinations during their Post Utme Screening Exercise Registration due to some reasons, are eligible for the application and can apply now.
That is to say, there are some students who wants to study law but didn’t take Literature and CRS in their WAEC, even if such students are offered admission into law, they won’t be able to clear at the faculty and departmental level.
Thus, they will have to buy a change of course form to another department listed above.
Also, ensure the course you want to change to is on that list before proceeding with your application.
Those who apply for the courses not on the list will be disqualified automatically.
We do hope you find this article very insightful, please share with your friends on social media platforms.
Thanks for reading.