UNIZIK JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Is Out!!
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
UNIZIK JUPEB Form 2020/2021: To all those interested in gaining admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, here is some information on the UNZIK JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021.
Thus, we are pleased to inform you that applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available.
JUPEB is a national examination board approved by the Federal Government to conduct examinations for students with approved subject combinations for direct entry admissions into tertiary institutions.
Candidates would be admitted to 200 level into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University or any other university that is affiliated to the JUPEB programme after fulfilling the conditions for admission as required by UNZIK or any other university of your choice.
At the end of the UNZIK Jupeb programme, students who meet the cut off marks from the general exam will be given admission into 200L.
Just like the JAMB UTME process, some students won’t be given admission and some would be given a course they didn’t fill.
This doesn’t mean the JUPEB Programme bad, it just means you have to put more effort if you are to be successful in this Programme.
Please visit jupeb.edu.ng for further information.
- This programme, after completion in 9 months, will give you admission into 200 level of any course you desired in the university or any other universities accepting JUPEB.
- After completing your programme, you must obtain JAMB Direct Entry form (which doesn’t involve writing UTME) and pick any university of your interest.
- The programme is run on UNZIK campus
- It’s a cheaper and faster way to gain admission to universities in Nigeria.
- Other universities you can process with your result include, University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, Adekunle Ajasin, University of Benin, University of Ilorin etc
UNIZIK JUPEB Admission – Eligibility, Duration & Subject Combinations.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters.
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS:
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)
- Economics/History/Literature (EHL)
- History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS)
- Igbo/Literature/CRS (ILCRS)
- French/Literature/CRS (FLCRS)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- History/Igbo/French (HIF)
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (MLCRS)
- Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)
- Literature/Economics /Government (LEG)
- Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG)
- Government/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
- Biology/Government/CRS (BGCRS)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
- Mathematics/Accounting/Government (MAG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Government (MEG)
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
- Business Studies/Accounting/Government (BAG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Government (BEG)
- Business Studies/Economics/Accounting (BEA)
- Government/Economics/Accounting (GEA)
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
- Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM)
- Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
How to Obtain UNIZIK JUPEB Form
1. Visit: portal.unizik.edu.ng/jupeb
2. Click on create profile. Enter your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Email, Phone number etc. and click on SUBMIT. A Registration number and password will be generated for you. Print or copy out both the Registration number and password for login and click on Finish to be redirected to the login page.
3. Enter the Registration Number as your username and the password as your password, and click on LOGIN.
4. Click on STEP ONE, click on Generate RRR. Your registration number name, email, phone number and application form fee of 15,000 naira will be displayed. Click on GENERATE.
5. Print out your invoice and proceed to bank to make the required payment of 15,000 naira. The account number is the RRR number on your invoice
6. Visit the portal 2 hours after your bank payment, login with your Registration number and your password.
7. Click on STEP TWO, click on Confirm Payment. Your registration number, name, e-mail and phone number will be displayed. Enter the RRR number and click on VERIFY PAYMENT. You will see a notification: “payment verification successful” or “Transaction pending”. If your payment verification is successful proceed to (8), else retry (7) until the payment verification is successful.
8. Click on STEP THREE, click fill application form, fill out the application form and click on SUBMIT
9.Print out your acknowledgment slip:
Applicants into 2019/2020 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for their admission status and other relevant information.
All candidates are required to register for 2020 JAMB Direct Entry during the programme.
All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Phone: 08122466487, 08071595824
E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms closes on Friday, 19th October, 2019 at 11.59 pm.
If you find this article helpful, kindly share it with your friends on social media platforms using the share buttons below.
- UNIBEN JUPEB Admission Form
- Edwin Clark University JUPEB Admission Form
- DELSU JUPEB Admission Form
- CRUTECH JUPEB Admission Form
- BIU JUPEB Admission Form
- UNN JUPEB Admission Form
- RNU JUPEB Admission Form
- Paul University JUPEB Form
- IMSU JUPEB Admission Form