What is Jamb Caps System
WHAT IS JAMB CAPS SYSTEM
We have been receiving lots of questions about Jamb Caps and how it works. One of the most recent questions we have been getting is, “what is the Jamb Caps System?“
In this article, we want to quickly explain the Jamb Caps System and how it works. In our previous article, we did try to explain who gives admission, school or jamb and we’d suggest you check it out.
Jamb Caps: Joint Admission and Matriculation Board in its discharge of duty developed the Central Admissions Processing System (Caps).
Jamb Caps was set up to automate the admission exercise of different Universities and Polytechnics in Nigeria.
This is to ensure the admission process is free and fair as possible, and candidates experience a smooth admission exercise.
AIMS OF JAMB CAPS
- Refocus JAMB on its founding ideals as a Clearing House for the Admissions Process
- Ensure operational efficiency
- Promote transparency, accountability, inclusiveness and equity
- Restore the autonomy of the tertiary institutions with respect to admission
- Expand admission opportunities
- Make candidates the Central Focus of the Admission
- Exercise, and provide credible and easily accessible Data for Research & Planning.
CAPS introduces some innovations to achieve the above objectives, particularly the active participation of candidates in the Admissions Exercise.
It is in this light that Jamb has provided a step-by-step procedure to the public on the Jamb admission Process. You can click here to read the step-by-step process of the Jamb Admission process.
Ever since the introduction of Jamb Caps in 2017/2018 academic session, it has seen a gradual increase in its awareness and attainments of its goal.
Furthermore, it can be concluded that the jamb caps system is a system that regulates the admission process of candidates.
Finally, with the above, you now know what the jamb caps system is. Also if you have already written the jamb examination, you can click here to check your jamb 2019 result.
Kindly contact us if you have any questions ask.
There are other articles other people are reading that will be really educative to you. Kindly click on any of the links below to read the corresponding articles.
1. how to choose a course to study
2. how determination helps in an examination
3. disciplined when preparing for an exam
4. things you must learn at the university
5. importance of education
6. why you should consider part-time study
7. what a fresher should know about school hostel
8. disadvantages of the school hostel
9. advantages of the school hostel
10. why stay in the school hostel
11. Part-time study over full-time
12. why you should go to the university
13. disadvantages of part-time study
There are articles other persons are checking out which are linked below.
Kindly click the links below to check out the articles:
1. sweet happy birthday wishes to my lover
2. sweet happy birthday quotes
3. happy new month messages for friends
4. happy new month prayer for friends
5. happy birthday wishes for a man
6. happy new month wishes for girlfriend
7. happy mothers day quotes
Thank you for visiting www.highfaculty.com